For a start-up or sole trader, this entry-level membership is exactly what you need. Connect has been thoughtfully designed to provide an array of benefits that will provide support for your journey to success. For example, expert advice, access to networking events to meet like-minded professionals, and the ability to stay up-to-date by tapping into exclusive member-only research, data and insights.
- Listing on Business Chamber Queensland Member Directory
- 1 ticket to attend Business Connect Networking Events*
- Attendance to all Business Chamber Queensland Events at Member Prices
- Free attendance to Business Chamber Queensland hosted Webinars
- Announcement as new member in Member Only Newsletter
Manage Your Workforce
- Workplace Services Consultancy at Member Rates
- Train your staff in our Essential 5 Courses, available at Member Rates
Advocacy & Information
- Access to GrantGuru
- Input into policy papers and submissions
- Access to Business Chamber Queensland research, data and insights
- Member Only Newsletter with exclusive news and insights
- Workplace Relations Bulletin with updates on Modern Award and legislative changes as they happen
- International Export Newsletter
*If you are a regional business, stay tuned for more information about our 2023-24 regional Business Connect events program
$37.50 Monthly (ex GST) or $450 Annually (ex GST)
"I had the pleasure of attending an event that left me truly inspired. It was a joy to reconnect and witness firsthand the incredible work being done to support businesses in Queensland."
Business Connect event featuring multi-award-winner Elysium, photo gallery available here.
"The event provided a platform for insightful discussions and networking. Kudos to Business Chamber Queensland for organising impactful gatherings."
Business Connect event featuring multi-award-winner B & C Plastic, photo gallery available here.
“[During the global pandemic,] I was receiving emails from the Chamber with lots of information about what's going on and what positive steps the chamber was taking to work with Queensland Government and other government agencies to help us get all through the pandemic.
There were even live webinars with the Minister for Small Business at the time. The chamber actually made quite a substantial effort to help not only its members, but the wider business sector as well.
I thought, here's one organization that really did a stellar job of trying to help its members and other Queensland businesses through a very difficult time. So that's why I decided to join.”
Paul Milevskiy, The Torque Team Business Owner. Full interview available here.