Business Chamber Queensland can certify a variety of export documents including:
- Certificates of Free Sale – must be on Chamber letterhead
- Health Certificates – must be on company letterhead
- Commercial Invoices – must be on your company documents
- Certificates of Analysis – must be on your company letterhead
- Certificates of Manufacture – must be on company letterhead
- Supplier Declarations of Conformity
- Visa letters – must be on your company letterhead. Please bring your passport for verification purposes.
Please contact Business Chamber Queensland for the correct wording and formatting before creating a letter or document, to ensure it complies with the various authorities' processes and requirements. Please note: You may be required to complete the C04 Exporter Information form for some attestations.
For Business Chamber Queensland to attest to the validity of such documents, you must forward the original documents, plus a copy for filing, to the Export Documentation team.
Document Certification is processed within 24 hours from the initial submission from 8.30am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Save on your export documentation costs
Have you thought about becoming a member with Business Chamber Queensland International? Depending on your level of membership, our members receive:
- Up to 45% discount on their export documentation costs
- Access to our Export Hotline service that is staffed with experienced trade advisors
- Online Free Trade Agreement training modules
- Access to HR benefits, including our Employer Assistance Hotline and a HR Health Check
- A listing on our Members Directory, invitations to our Business Chamber Queensland events & webinars plus more!
If you'd like a full list of the fantastic benefits our International members receive, please click here.