We provide expert advice beyond just processing documents to help your business save time and money when exporting.
We are your experts in Queensland export.
Export documentation must be provided by an authorised body. At Business Chamber Queensland, we minimise the stress associated with export documentation compliance. We provide timely and accurate documentation - it’s our top priority. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, our experienced international trade advisors, as well as offering our export documentation services throughout Australia.
With over 60 years of combined experience, our team know what you need. The documents that you require for exporting may vary depending on:
- Which country you are exporting to
- Whether the country has a Free Trade Agreement with Australia
- The type of products being exported
- Other determining factors
Your importer may also request certain documentation or it may be specified in your Letter of Credit. Whatever the requirement, our experienced international trade advisors are here to help. Mistakes can be very costly!
Why choose Business Chamber Queensland for your export needs?
We ensure everything is correct the first time for a seamless exporting experience.
No matter which country, we have you covered. As a JAS-ANZ accredited certification body, authorised by the Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ACCI), Business Chamber Queensland is able to issue preferential and non-preferential Certificates of Origin on ACCI's behalf and is acknowledged by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and the Australian Customs Authorities. Business Chamber Queensland is also the ATA Carnets issuing authority for Queensland.
Beyond issuing your documentation, we also have established processes in place with the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) and the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) to resolve any issues at customs. This means your shipment is safer with us.
What export documentation do we issue?
- Certificate of Australian Origin
- Certified Declaration of Origin
- AANZFTA Certificate of Origin
- ChAFTA Certificate of Origin
- JAEPA Certificate of Origin
- TAFTA Certificate of Origin
- IA-CEPA Certificate of Origin
- Chile-Australia FTA Certificate of Origin
- CPTPP Certificate of Origin
- RCEP Certificate of Origin
- PAFTA Certificate of Origin
- IA-ECTA Certificate of Origin
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Certificate of Manufacture
- Document Certification
- ATA Carnet
Export with Business Chamber Queensland today!
We ensure your documents are processed accurately and quickly.
We guarantee expert advice and support on the export documentation that you will require. Submitting your Certificates of Origin with Business Chamber Queensland will save you time and money. You're able to process your documents with Business Chamber Queensland by:
- Emailed to [email protected] Documents are processed within 24 hours of receiving your submission.
- Online using essCert or TradeStylus. Documents are processed within 2 hours of submission.
Other documentation can be processed within 24 hours (ATA Carnets excluded).
The documents submitted by e-mail will be dispatched via express post by COB on the day (additional express post envelope charges will apply).
Prior to arrival, please contact Business Chamber Queensland Export Documentation department for assistance on phone (07) 3192 0150.
Please note, export documentation fees apply.
Business Chamber Queensland members receive a discount of up to 45% off export documentation. We also have qualified international trade specialists to assist you with up-to-date country-specific information.
Contact us today on 1300 731 988 to find out more!