Understanding New Limits on Fixed Term Contracts Webinar
From 6 December 2023, new limitations will apply to fixed term contracts of employment. Join Business Chamber Queensland's Workplace Services Advisory Team to understand these changes and help your business be compliant.
The changes include:
- two years limit on the maximum duration of fixed term contracts,
- requirement to provide a new Fixed Term Contract Information Statement,
- contracts may have one extension and total combined contract length cannot exceed two years,
- penalties to address avoidance measures and consequences for exceeding the limit, and
- exceptions to the limit under few circumstances, including reliance on government funding
Join the webinar to know the major changes occurring before December 6 and understand what these changes mean for your business.
Topic: Understanding New Limits on Fixed Term Contracts
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am
Business Chamber Queensland member: FREE
Non-member: $80 per person (incl GST)
To apply your member discount, enter the email address associated with your Business Chamber Queensland membership as 'promo code'.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. By purchasing tickets you are accepting our terms and conditions, see here.