Share your business with the world: Export opportunities to India
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Queensland in partnership with Trade and Investment Queensland invites you to 'Share your business with the world: Export opportunities to India' to be held on October 13 at the Treasury Brisbane.
The event will provide you with an overview of benefits of Australia-India Economic Cooperation and Trade Agreement (AI-CECA) to existing and potential Queensland goods and services exporters.
Get an update on the recent negotiations with India from the Australia’s Chief Negotiator for the Australia-India Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement.
- The importance of trade with India for Queensland sectors
- Certificate of Origin requirements, Rules of Origin and tariff reduction requirements for goods exporters
- Key differences between how we conduct business in Australia and India
- Best practice when conducting business with stakeholders in India
Event Speakers and panelists:
- Frances Lisson PSM, Chief Negotiator India FTA, First Assistant Secretary at Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- Abhinav Bhatia, Queensland Senior Trade and Investment Commissioner, Trade and Investment Queensland
- Jinendra Khara, Senior Advisor Strategic Partnerships at Redland City Council
- Dirk Pretorius, CEO at Frosty Boy
- Jana Walker, Associate Director Business Development at Export Finance Australia
- Sorabh Kataria, Associate Partner Strategy & Transactions Team at Ernst & Young
Event date: Thursday, 13 October 2022
Time: 5:30pm onwards
Venue: The Map Room, Treasury Casino & Hotel Brisbane
Address: 130 William St, Brisbane City. QLD 4000
Drinks and canapes included