Corporate Partner Program 23-24
We put business first.
Queensland is the place to do business and now is the time. There are extraordinary, state-defining opportunities ahead. Opportunities that could impact Queensland businesses for generations to come.
We represent businesses of every industry, every size and in every part of the state. We are an independent, not-for-profit organisation, with a rich legacy of supporting Queensland businesses to thrive through meaningful products and services, innovative thinking and powerful advocacy.
By joining with us as a Corporate Partner, you’ll become part of an influential network of like-minded business leaders. You'll also gain access to an extensive network of regional, state, national and global chambers of commerce.
You’ll participate in signature events and have a voice in shaping the policies that impact your organisation through the Chamber’s extensive advocacy efforts at all levels of government on behalf of Queensland businesses.
Join with us to exchange ideas, drive policy, and lead Queensland business into the future.
Queensland businesses are the lifeblood of our economy and the heart of our communities.
Because at Business Chamber Queensland, we know business matters.
Leadership & Influence
Position your business as a leader in shaping the Queensland business agenda.
- Membership of Business Chamber Queensland's Leadership Roundtable
- An invitation to President’s Boardroom Lunch Series with fellow business leaders & policy decision makers
- Participation in member research, workshops and focus groups where relevant to your business
- Speaking opportunities to showcase your expertise at events and webinars
- Opportunities to connect with the Chamber's regional network and demonstrate a commitment to all Queensland businesses
- Exclusive previews of the Chamber’s quarterly Pulse Survey Report - Queensland’s longest-running and most authoritative measure of business sentiment
- Opportunity to shape ‘Hot Topic’ themes in a quarterly Pulse Survey and influence major economic issues impacting Queensland
Events & Participation
Enjoy a guaranteed ticket package covering Business Chamber Queensland’s annual calendar of events.
- 1 x table of 10 at each quarterly (4) Business Matters event (hosted by Ellen Fanning), plus a seat at a Business Chamber Queensland head table once per year
- 2 x tickets to all BusinessConnect networking events to connect with the diversity of Queensland businesses
- 2 x tickets to the 2024 Business Chamber Queensland Conference & Gala*
Leverage your association with Business Chamber Queensland to build your profile and network across the State.
- An interactive display advertisement about your business on the Chamber’s website
- Recognition at Business Chamber Queensland events when relevant
- First chance opportunity to sponsor Business Chamber Queensland’s events, programs and special reports, where relevant to your business goals and expertise
- Amplified exposure through the Chamber’s social media channels where applicable**
- Opportunity to contribute to Business to the Chamber’s newsletter** (if applicable)
* To be confirmed
**Business Chamber Queensland will have editorial discretion on all content including posts, media inclusion and articles. A representative will work closely with you to ensure relevance and alignment for both brands.